Thursday, October 28, 2010

Herbie's Dad Gets Knocked Flat and Herbie Takes a Nap

The real world is cracking it's whip today, so more on Jeffy dealing with Superman's personality crisis tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy some undiluted Herbie! It'll give y'all a chance to catch up, I know I've been post heavy of late.






























You didn't miss much in the Jeffy/Superman Jealousy saga today...it was just gonna be Jeffy being assured by The Flying Spaghetti Monster with a comforting pat on my head from his noodly appendage. Some day I'll learn to work ahead a little...nawwwwwwww.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Do you know if Herbie is a public domain character ? I am thinking it would be fun for a bunch of us artistic bloggers to release an Anthology One-Shot of All-New Herbie escapades~ reflecting society's current foibles etc. Whattaya think ?? Is it conceivable ?! Herbie is the perfect vehicle to comment on such a wide-variety of issues~!

Unca Jeffy said...

I am 99% certain Herbie is PD. And yes....it WOULD be fun.

Dark Horse Comics released all of the classic Herbies in a series of archive volumes over the last two years (AND I just found out a snazzy looking vynil figure) but I believe the character is PD all they way.

Search This Blog